The mere visit of our website does not imply that you are providing us with any personal data nor are you obliged to do so.
However, we must inform you that, in order to function correctly and offer you a better service, the a4hotels.com website uses or activates different cookies.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
We understand by cookies the set of characters that are stored on the hard drive or in the temporary memory of a user’s computer when accessing the pages of certain websites.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are different types of cookies, depending on the service they provide:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies : those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- WHAT LEVEL OF INTRUSION DO THEY PRODUCE?
Depending on the type of cookies used, different types of data are also obtained, and therefore the level of intrusion is variable. We can establish three levels of intrusion:
Level 1 or non-intrusive cookies : they are login cookies on sites where there are registered users, shopping carts, display preferences… they are inherent to the system and their blocking would cause not being able to use the requested services. (technical, personalization )
Level 2 or minimally intrusive : these are cookies for own use linked to third-party services, such as analytics and statistics. An example may be the cookies used by Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics. ( of analysis )
Level 3 or moderately intrusive : provided, managed and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising placements (banners) or the use of social content (social network plugins) and that must be expressly authorized by the user. In the case of social cookies, consent is given on the social network sites themselves. ( advertising, behavioral advertising )
- WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE COLLECT?
Below, we offer you a list of the cookies generated by our platform and their level of intrusion, so that you can verify that we will only use the cookies necessary to provide the service, and the level of intrusion is the minimum possible. In addition to the cookies generated by our website, there may be third-party cookies, generated by the browser itself, operating system, traffic monitoring tools, etc.
In any case, these cookies are NON-INTRUSIVE but we cannot specify all of them since it depends on which operating system or browser the user accesses the website from. If, at any time, we detect the presence of cookies with a HIGH PROFILE of intrusion, we will duly inform you. expressly requesting that you accept that we use them during your navigation.
|COOKIE NAME||ACCORDING TO YOUR MANAGER||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||INTRUSION LEVEL||DURATION|
|_ga||from third parties||ANALYTICS From Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||MINIMUM||2 years|
|_gat||from third parties||ANALYTICS From Google Analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||MINIMUM||10 minutes|
|_guid||from third parties||ANALYTICAL cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.||MINIMUM||24 hours|
|_gid||from third parties||Analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.||MINIMUM||24 hours|
- CAN I CONFIGURE THE BROWSER TO PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
Yes, you have the option of configuring your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, although we do not recommend it since it is possible that it loses part of its functionalities, not you can access different parts of the web or take advantage of any of our services, and because, broadly speaking, one of the advantages is the convenience of not having to include your data every time you enter your profile on our website.
The way you should configure it will depend on the characteristics of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page, through your browser, the instructions for each one are as follows:
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here . For more information on Internet Explorer click here. For more information about Opera click here . For more information on Safari click here .
In the case of cookies activated by the Google Analytics tool , we provide you with the information on these cookies from the programmer’s own website: